1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Solution to the FFB of Dirt Rally 2.0 / Solución al FFB de Dirt Rally 2.0

Discussion in 'Dirt Series' started by cover4x4, Feb 25, 2019.

1. cover4x4

cover4x4 I love simracing

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Hi all. Through Youtube I've seen a video that makes a manual modification of a file with which we get a flyer FFB if not perfect, yes much better than the original game, which transmits almost no information and the truth is that now in my Thrustmaster TS-XW I do notice information about the terrain and what happens on the wheels. I pass the video link, in Spanish where you can see perfectly the steps to follow, which is to find the corresponding folder Dirt Rally 2.0 / Input / Devices, find the file "devices_defines.xml" and modify using the Note the line where your steering wheel is located, the part that says "ffb_force" with the new value "5.0". I hope it serves you as it has helped me to enjoy this game more.

Video link

A greeting.

Hola a todos. A través de Youtube he visto un video que hace una modificación manual de un archivo con el que conseguimos un FFB de volante si no perfecto, sí muchísimo mejor del que tiene originalmente el juego, el cual no transmite casi información alguna y la verdad es que ahora en mi Thrustmaster TS-XW sí que noto información del terreno y de lo que pasa en las ruedas. Os paso el enlace del video, en español en el que podéis ver por perfectamente los pasos a seguir, que resumido es encontrar la carpeta correspondiente Dirt Rally 2.0/Input/Devices, buscar el archivo "devices_defines.xml" y modificar mediante el Bloc de Notas la linea donde se encuentre vuestro volante la parte que pone el "ffb_force" con el nuevo valor "5.0". Espero os sirva como me ha servido a mí para disfrutar más de este juego.

Enlace video

Un saludo.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. cover4x4

cover4x4 I love simracing

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    I attached another video, now in English for those who may be interested in if it is more helpful, this time for a Logitech flyer, although it is done in a similar way for other flyers (personally my language is Spanish and very little English, buaaaa .....) Greetings.

Video link

Video link

Os adjunto otro video, ahora en inglés para quien le pueda interesar por si les resulta de más ayuda, esta vez para un volante Logitech, aunque se hace de forma parecida para otros volantes (personalmente mi idioma es el español y muy poquito el ingléss, buaaaa.....) Un saludo.

Enlace video

Enlace video
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2019