1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Slow driving, nervous motor rumbling (and only then)

Discussion in 'SimTools DIY Version' started by Pit, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Pit

Pit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gold Contributor

Balance:
    30,416Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,088 / 31 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    I hope to get some tips from other pros :)

In AC the car is very nervous while (very) slow driving at moderate speed. The winches are rumbling after the start and shortly before the stop (approximately under 10 km/h or 6 miles/h), which is very unnatural and weird. "Smoothness" as a filter will eliminate the rumbling but will decrease the character of the chosen force globally by damping it.

All is fine at normal and high speed.

My suggestion: a speed independent filter...or something else.
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    try tuning centre number changes..
    What force in question is it?
    • Like Like x 1