1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Request (Feature) SimTools Game Manager

Discussion in 'SimTools Pro & Entertainment Version' started by alejandroads, Feb 21, 2018.

1. alejandroads

alejandroads New Member

Balance:
    106Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino
    Hello Guys, I wounder how can I set by default in Game selection for example Rfactor?
    Every time I open the app is Live for speed and is really annoying, I need to make more easy start the simulator, I'm planing to install a demo and I need to set best automatic mode possible.

Someone could explain to me how to?

Regards
  2. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,498Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,319 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    When you start a game the correct plugin is automatically selected by Simtools. There's no need to select a specific plugin manually. Or am I missing what you mean?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. alejandroads

alejandroads New Member

Balance:
    106Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino
    So, your are saying just I need to execute all apps ( Simtools Game engine, Simtools Game Manager, Game Dash and should work whiteout go to Simtools Game Manager and in Game Selection windows change to Rfactor, because show Live for speed for default. I mean can I skip the last steps? Just execute Rfactor whiteout make any selection on Simtools Game manager?

Thank you.
  4. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,498Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,319 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Indeed! You need to patch the game once and then Simtools recognises the game automatically when you start it.
  5. erivx

erivx Member

Balance:
    206Coins
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, 4DOF
    I think that all it's a joke. Instead to said buy the soft if ypu to works. They only are playing with us.
  6. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,838Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,966 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Hello @erivx You have two options:

You can follow our forum rules and ask politely for support and we will help you and fix the issue. To do so, please create your issue in one forum only. If this all is still a joke for you and you are continuing aggressively leaning towards you will get no further friendly notification because we can not help you in that way.

The SimTools software is sold as it is without no warranty that it is bug free and working on all different systems all over the world. If you find an issue which can not be resolved by us and you want a refund feel free to open a refund request at simtools.us. Otherwise let's work together in a respectful and friendly manner to get SimTools working for you.

FYI @yobuddy
    • Like Like x 3
  7. alejandroads

alejandroads New Member

Balance:
    106Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino
    Thank you all ! I tried and is all working perfect!
    • Like Like x 2