1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Simtools crashing USB device

Discussion in 'SimTools Pro & Entertainment Version' started by Rodrigo Baornio, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Rodrigo Baornio

Rodrigo Baornio New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    - 265Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    i sell in brazil servo actuadores with simtool pro to the guy use in his home.

simtools works for hours, but it crashes my usb device, sometimes when I leave and enter the game again, or in the test when I turn off, and turn on again, it stops working, I end up having to close the 2 simtools, take it out and put the usb and open the simtools again, the curious thing is that sometimes when I do this it stops working, but sometimes I manage to turn on/off 2a3 times until it stops working, but in the game when it is working, there is no problem, only when you leave the game and will enter again, or some cases like asseto Corsa, if you try to change cars. does anyone know what could be happening? O try simtools 2.4, 2.51... um using simtools since 1.3 qnd Its happing more now

photo of serial interface
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mDQKaFFWbm_3kunNS2r-_2c83aKKpLiY/view?usp=sharing
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  2. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    47,907Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,027 / 16 / -0
    How long is your usb cable, or are you using a usb hub?
    That would be my first guess anyway.
    Take care,
    yobuddy
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  3. Rodrigo Baornio

Balance:
    - 265Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    O go back and use teensy and its working with no problem, some times o have problem with cable, and now using good cables, but now, my New board with stm32 os doing It, i Will check again change the serial comunication program
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rodrigo Baornio

Balance:
    - 265Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    it was really a problem with a port locking with my new device stm32 with firmware update, it was considering a firmware update and when it turned OFF on simtools, it was waiting for other commands, so I was able to solve it in my programming. thanks
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1