1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Search and Rescue 4 plugin

Discussion in 'Force-Sender & Plugins' started by AldoZ, Oct 25, 2011.

1. AldoZ

AldoZ Member

Pc Shop
    Balance:
    366Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    Hi, I notice that no search and rescue 4 plugin are done.
    If you don't know this medical helicopter simulator so please believe me, it's great! If someone will do a plugin so I am sure this game can get some really good feelings with a 3dof!

If I knew how to do a plugin so sure I would try but unlucky I have no idea about.

Someone know this game? Someone know if is possible to think about a plugin?
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you will probably have to find the data yourself through a cheat engine http://cheatengine.org/ , it will take some time, but quicker than waiting for a plug in, unless there is one already.
  3. AldoZ

AldoZ Member

Pc Shop
    Balance:
    366Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    Please bsft can you explain me? This cheatengine find the data of the game ok.. but then? How can I use these variables? How can I give these variables to the force-sender??
  4. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Aldoz, I am only just starting to learn myself. Have a read through the x-sim manual, there is a section on using the cheat engine and putting those values into the injector program.
    It will take quite a while to do. I have had very little time to search through the lines of code.
    Cheers, David.