1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Request: LFS - Profile for 150mm actuators

Discussion in 'Force-Profiler Simulator Control' started by Fahim, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dear Sirs,

I am not sure if I have posted in the right section:

Is there a profile available for the Live for Speed game which I really like? But for the 150mm actuator including a 25% limiter.

If there is not , can someone point me in the right direction to a thread in this forum where I can find a DIY profile?

Is it hard to make a profile for a game or is it something to be left to the experts?

Kind Regards.
  2. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Re: LFS - Profile for 150mm actuators

Fahim,

I am not aware of any LFS profiles available. I would suggest downloading my Race 07 profile and modifying it as follows:

-In the math setup section, open the dialogbox for each '1:1 G-Force' (FOR BOTH AXIS Left and right. Should be a total of 6 1:1 g-force math lines)and set each min and max values to 1 and enable both checkboxes for 'Use Automatic Maximum Adjustment' and 'Use Automatic Minimum adjustment'.

-Also in each '1:1 G-Force' , make sure to set 'Choose insensity of this value on axis' to 0%

-Now comes the hard part. You need to go into the game and choose the fastest, highest grip vehicle.

-Then you must run a perfect lap without hitting anything and achieving maximum g-forces.

-If you hit something, exit the game and reset all of the values in the '1:1 G-Force' math lines to 1 and start over.

-If you achieved a successful lap, go back into each '1:1 G-Force' and uncheck the checkboxes and set the intensity value up to 50% for each math line except the 3rd 1:1 g-force effect, which is vertical effects. Set this line to 10%.

This should get you close. From there, it's a matter of adjusting the intensity values to get your desired effect.

:cheers:

This should
  3. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dear sirs,

Thank you. This is an important thread also because I have come from gaming console to pc. I have learnt that Live For Speed is also very popular game.

I am sure in future people will use this information you've given.

Kind Regards.
  4. Ringorumble

Ringorumble Active Member

Balance:
    190Coins
    Ratings:
    +48 / 1 / -0
    Re: LFS - Profile for 150mm actuators

You do this to get no effect while collecting ? You also can put the value in (50 as you said ) and push the stop button, it will collect but dont use the actuators
  5. bvillersjr

bvillersjr Active Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -0
    Yes, I use the 0% impact on axis as opposed to the stop button so that I can enable each 1:1 g-force individually and run a few laps to be sure that I like it. After I have ran each effect indivudually and am happy with it, then I begin trying to work out the percentages to combine them in a way that feels right.