1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Rapidity from RnR than SimForce with x-simulator

Discussion in 'Off Topic - All other stuff here' started by banquer, Aug 17, 2007.

1. banquer

banquer New Member

Balance:
    370Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys.
    After be reading post since past 2 days, and my eyes be bigger than my head :shock: , I have one question to help to decide for wich one to make.
    I saw on videos that SimForce applies irregularities on asphalt more quickly than RnR one and be also more realistic the simcom than RnR.
    Is this correct?
    Is this about software configuration and can be changed or designs question about travels of pneumatics cylinder?

Best regards from Spain.
    Francisco Jose Toledano.
  2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Hola Franscisco

bienvenido a nuestro foro!

The SimforceGT has WIP status, still. You have seen the simconmotion from Frex in action, surely.

A Frex typle simulator can be made with pneumatics, but the aspahalt irregularities cannot be simulated with air-cylinders.

To simulate rumble, electric actuators have to be used. We working on it, still.

If you dont want to wait, then have a look at the commercial available simconmotion at http://www.frex.com/gp
    Another amazing DIY simulator is tronicgr's joyrider.

ego
  3. banquer

banquer New Member

Balance:
    370Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much for the quickly answer. I will invistegate this question with a frind who has a enterprise especialized in industrial robotics.
    The Valleman or Usb Interface 1.3 could be used for electric actuators?

Thank you very much.
  4. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Not really. For now, tronicgr's joyrider with a parallax Basic Stamp2 interface is the only replicable solution which works with X-Sim an electric actuators.

Here you can find some more informations
    http://www.x-simulator.de/forum/x-sim-s ... -t417.html
  5. banquer

banquer New Member

Balance:
    370Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What are de velocity used in FrexGP or needed for a syle like FrexGP simulator on actuator or cylenders?

Thanks you.
  6. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    The Frex actuators provide up to 400mm/s.
    But You dont need that much. I think over 100mm/s would be enough as well.

Frex uses SCN5 actuators, which are manufactured by Dyadic.co.jp, and reselled in the european market by mirai-intertech, wolfautomation, and automation4less. The price is round about 300Dollar each, excluding shipping.
  7. banquer

banquer New Member

Balance:
    370Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much and best regards from Spain.