1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

RACE ON plugin !

Discussion in 'Force-Sender & Plugins' started by Skaut69, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Skaut69

Skaut69 Member

Balance:
    335Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Probably nobody is surprised about fact that this game works with X-Sim using Race07 plugin - since that simulation is actually upgrade to old GTR series (Really nice gift for all fans of American cars).

I went to [playername].plr config but i already had Write Shared Memory set to 1 thats why i just start x-sim with Race07 plugin and old good GTR profile and had nice drive on Laguna Seca, revving Hemi engine to maximum. Good times came back !

Enjoy guys...
  2. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    Yeah i installed the Race on offline version, works great with X-Sim, however, i don't really like the 'upgrade' only the extra tracks, i will buy it though on steam when it comes out, for the tracks that is.

Cheers,

Rob
  3. Skaut69

Skaut69 Member

Balance:
    335Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I agree - there is not much than those american cars. I really felt like with GTR evolution. But thats not bed actually. Graphics is better - nothing to be impresed but progress is noticeable.
  4. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    I have to say i did't like Race 07, but i love GTREvo, gonna take some time till simbin develops a 'new' racing game though...

Cheers
  5. Skaut69

Skaut69 Member

Balance:
    335Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    RACE INJECTION

This is New Update to theirs series. It won`t be new franchise but something more like Race On - you`ll get additional cars, events, tracks to old, great GTR (it`s more like all old expansions in one box). I`ve seen VW Scirocco and Volvo C30 - that will do for me.
    Check yourself:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvj9css ... r_embedded