1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question about USB 1.3 parts

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by yobuddy, Feb 24, 2007.

1. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,212Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,038 / 16 / -0
    From the parts list:
    R9-R11 Reichelt: SMD-0805 56,0K51 KOhm SMD resistor scale 0805

Are we supposed to use 56 KOhm resistors or 51 KOhm resistors for these 3 resistors?

I also cannot find 20k slider pot's, but I have found 25K and 100K. Will either of these values work for the USB 1.3 sliders?

Thanks!
  2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Wait, I'll get some slider pots in the next days. Don't buy by yourself. They're all crap. We've found the supplier of the original ones. I'll send you a pair when I have them.

Please note! You have to screw them on the frame at first, then you have to lay the circuit board over them, and at least you have to solder them on the circuit board. If you solder them before you screwed them, they may broke.

the value for the resistors is imho for each of them, and not together.

I hope this is understandable. Already have a couple glasses of vine in ;)

OFF TOPIC:
    The renters want to get into our appartment in two days and I'm already waitin for the room doors to be delivered. I'm very stressed right now. Too many little things I have to do until Monday. I hope I can get sleep tonight. Thats the reason why I'm not often round here these days.

cheers
  3. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,212Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,038 / 16 / -0
    Thanks for the information sirnoname!

Great news egoexpress!

Let me know shipping + parts total and I will send you it PayPal, thanks allot!

sorry, but I’m still not clear what value I need for resistors R9-R11?

*Update - 51kOhm is what you want - thou both should work -