1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

PT1-pedals disconnecting?

Discussion in 'Electronic and hardware generally' started by Roscoe, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Roscoe

Roscoe New Member

Balance:
    30Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi

My PT1-pedals keep disconnecting they instantly stop and i would have remove usb cable and reconnect for it to only for work for a few minutes. I have pretty much been investigating the problem for like a week, the usual fault finding replaced usb cable changed usb connections, checked all wiring.

Then i found out whats causing the problem but have no ideas how to fix it, i had recently been in contact with fanatec because my PCB on my V2 had been faulty so they gave me a v2.5 kit pretty much gave me all the internal hardware of the v2.5 new motor, PCB, fans. after i installed the parts the new v2.5 on the control settings now comes up as showing two v2.5 wheels but apparently thats normal in the instructions.

Now ever since then i started having the PT1 pedal disconnecting problem. So i thought i would disconnect my Thrustmaster TH8 gear stick and out of amazement the pedals work fine now. the problem i have is now do i just buy the fanatec clubsport shifter connect straight to the wheel problem solved. Because i dont really want to buy that product purely to fix that problem i would prefer something completely different but worried now that i will have the same problem.

Just seems interesting because i honestly think that the game controller setting in windows shows two v2.5 Wheels and that whats causing the problem but apparently its standard in the v2.5 why i dont know.