1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

problems with grid

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by bsft, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello all. I have been attempting to play GRID on my 2dof wiper motor job. Heres what I have. I have the x-sim and grid plugin (the old one) in the grid file. I set values on forces in math, all good. Then I go to game. All good until I crash or have to restart the game. Then when I do, no motion. If I exit the game and check everything, all is there. however, I have to delete and re-enter the math settings for it to work properly again. When I do, all is good until a crash and or restart and back to step one.
    Is anyone else having these issues? Or does any one know how to fix them.I have downloaded the second lot of grid profiles, but do I copy them all to the grid folder? And then what force profile do I use? Live for speed?
    Thanks, David.
    :sos: