1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Problem with the hardware support!

Discussion in 'SimTools compatible interfaces' started by theboemio, Mar 23, 2010.

1. theboemio

theboemio New Member

Balance:
    1Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello all, I had problems with the hardware (motherboard out) because I live in mexico in a small town and there are no sellers of electronics, what I found there is this driver two motors:

http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/767

From what I read the profiler supports RS-232 but I fail to understand if this tarjerta has inputs for potentiometers or encoders.

Will I have to buy a servo controller?

greetings!!

PC control:
    Laptop dell 800mhz
    512 ram
    DD 40gb
    Windows xp sp3 32bit

Pc Gaming
    3.0 ghz Athlon x2 6000
    4gb DDR2 1066mhz
    geforce gts260
    DD500gb