1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Porsche 911 RSR GTE 2019 steering wheel design for DIY builders

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by Adrian Culda, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Adrian Culda

Adrian Culda Member Gold Contributor

Jack of all, Master of a Few
    Balance:
    647Coins
    Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Also...
    On a side note this gentleman on discord Simhub group going by @Balazs Pokorny had built something that is more closer to ART than replica...
    PORSCHE 911 RSR GTE 2019
    I figure this maybe a shameless plug nonetheless, but I have purchased his design as well and already have started acquiring parts. I respect people that put in the time and effort to make a difference in the DIY community and will always support them !!
  2. worms1414pl

worms1414pl New Member

Balance:
    18Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is a great DYI steering wheel for me nothing more is needed, thank you for this wonder.
    However, I have a question how to configure it correctly in SimHub?
    I struggled for 8 hours with the display, but finally started to show me information with data ACC game.
    I don't know if it's right, correctly, but it works.
    On the other hand, I'm wondering how to configure the flags, RPMS, because at the moment the LEDs don't work. I would like to have yellow flags and blue flags, and if someone overtakes me spotter plus turns.
    Could I count on some help in the form of some pictures of the settings from SimHub , what is important, how to go this way of settings in SimHub?
    I inherited the steering wheel from a friend and he can not help me with the configuration.
    Greetings Christopher,