1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Percentage of forces in SimTools

Discussion in 'SimTools DIY Version' started by Michael_miass, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Michael_miass

Michael_miass West

Balance:
    723Coins
    Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    I have a question about SimTools. I know that it is necessary to do the total percentage of forces 100%. But what if, for example, I did Sway 70%, Pitch 80% and Surge 20% for sharper moves. Is there any priority between the powers or are they all equal? Suppose Pitch is the first to take its 80%, then Sway can use only the remaining 20% or will it take from Pitch until it has 50% each?
  2. yobuddy

yobuddy Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Computer Technician
    Balance:
    48,213Coins
    Ratings:
    +5,038 / 16 / -0
    Once an axis is used up it can't move any more.
    So if a DOF needs to move, and there is space left on the axis, it will.
    If all the room if taken, there is no movement.
    Let me know if that makes sense buddy.
    Take care,
    yobuddy
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Michael_miass

Michael_miass West

Balance:
    723Coins
    Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF