1. Hundreds of coffees, endless nights of debugging and coding, and countless feedback by our beta testers led to this new major release. SimTools 2.4 is probably the version with the most upgrades and improvements in a single release ever. Look at everything Dustin has included:
    SimTools 2.4 all features.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

pay sim tool

Discussion in 'SimTools Pro & Entertainment Version' started by tmp, Mar 27, 2019.

1. tmp

tmp Member

Balance:
    216Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino, SimforceGT
    hello good I want to buy the simtool license I get in dollars, you know if you can pay in euros or it has to be dollars.

a greeting
  2. MarkusB

MarkusB Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    2,836Coins
    Ratings:
    +343 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    You can pay via PayPal or credit card (see https://simtools.us/). Your credit card company or PayPal will then calculate the amount of EUR from the amount of $, depending on the current exchange rate. Or maybe I misunderstood your question?
  3. tmp

tmp Member

Balance:
    216Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino, SimforceGT
    please get a hand I still have the problem I do not know since it can be if it is from the assetto plugin they could send me another credit if it is that. I do not know what can