1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

pay sim tool

Discussion in 'SimTools Pro & Entertainment Version' started by tmp, Mar 27, 2019.

1. tmp

tmp Member

Balance:
    295Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino, SimforceGT
    hello good I want to buy the simtool license I get in dollars, you know if you can pay in euros or it has to be dollars.

a greeting
  2. MarkusB

MarkusB Well-Known Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    4,212Coins
    Ratings:
    +594 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform
    You can pay via PayPal or credit card (see https://simtools.us/). Your credit card company or PayPal will then calculate the amount of EUR from the amount of $, depending on the current exchange rate. Or maybe I misunderstood your question?
  3. tmp

tmp Member

Balance:
    295Coins
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino, SimforceGT
    please get a hand I still have the problem I do not know since it can be if it is from the assetto plugin they could send me another credit if it is that. I do not know what can