1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question One step away from finish...first 2dof compact build

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by dgworks, Nov 27, 2021.

1. dgworks

dgworks New Member

Balance:
    - 56Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    This is my first 2dof compact seat mover, and both scruck and DMax's post/videos gave me confident of making one myself.
    1626.JPG
    I tried it with SMC3, Simtools and AC, the seat's moving, however acting kinda strange.
    In first video, both motor can move smoothly and linearly.

However, when i test the motors in simtools, the motors aren’t moving linearly, it seems like there is a “steep curve” that pull the seat gradually when the position exceed -2 to -3. Both dof mode and axis mode have the same problem.

What’s wrong?
    A01.JPG A06.JPG A05.JPG A04.JPG A03.JPG A02.JPG

Attached Files:

• A02.jpg
      A02.jpg
      File size:
      84 KB
      Views:
    • A03.jpg
      A03.jpg
      File size:
      82.7 KB