1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

next step software

Discussion in 'New users start here - FAQ' started by jarena, Oct 17, 2012.

1. jarena

jarena New Member

Balance:
    70Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

What to thank BSFT for all of the help he has given me so far.

My frame is done, wiper motors ( x2) are installed, got 2 jrk with 2 pots everything is plug in. download software for the JRK. what do I need next to have my game F1 2010 work with my sim. Can you guys send me the link for the software that I need.

Thanks.
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    copy and paste the plugin ins for dirt 2 into f1 2010 program folder.
    Use the dirt 2 plug in with sender, and change line of code in hardware settings config file.
    <motion enabled=true ip=127.0.0.1 port=20777 delay=1 extradata=1

Attached Files:

3. manicalavera17

manicalavera17 New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi people im new at the forum, i wanna build a simulator for backhoe, first i need a kind of guide, the reasson of this its because my workers has several troubbles learning how to operates new machines, any kind of help will be wonderful, thanks
  4. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,462Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,318 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Hi manicalavera17
    I know of two different backhoe simulators, a manually operated model: Manual.jpg and a pneumatic one (230V): Pneumatic.jpg Alternatively have a look around in the forum, especially look out for project threads. There are several here from 2-6 DoF.
    Enjoy!