1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Next Level Racing motion platform v3 Releasing OCT 2016

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by aceinthesky, Sep 3, 2016.

1. aceinthesky

aceinthesky Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    387Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Thats right I said V3. I just placed an order at overclockers UK for next level racing motion platform v2 and a day later recieved an email that stated:

" Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your order.

I am the ------------- -------- for peripherals for Overclockers, I just wanted to drop you a quick email regarding your order with bad news and good news.

The bad news is the V2 Motion Platform has gone end of life and there are no global stocks available. The good news is the V3 platform is coming in mid-October! I will upgrade you to the V3 platform for no extra cost and ship as soon as stock arrives.

I hope this is agreeable for you, if so please let me know and I'll leave the order on file. If not I will contact sales for you to cancel the order.

Thanks for shopping with Overclockers."

Its a bitter sweet i guess. I was really looking forward to upgrade my Obutto to include motion, but i guess I have to be patient. I just hope they dont have delays. I got on the Next Level Racing facebook page and dropped a line about the upcoming release of the V3 motion platform, and the moderator stated:

"Stay tuned more news to come. Who was your local vendor so we can make sure they get stock once available".

I just thought this was relevant news for sim racers looking for motion rigs.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SeatTime

SeatTime Well-Known Member

Retired
    Balance:
    28,370Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,844 / 38 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    AC motor, Motion platform
    So do you know what is new for V3?
  3. aceinthesky

aceinthesky Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    387Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    No what I posted is all info I got
  4. Blanes

Blanes Member

Balance:
    1,137Coins
    Ratings:
    +28 / 3 / -0
    Did you end up buying one ace aka Ricardo ? I now have v3 and it is significantly quieter - using sound insulation in the casing - even tho' v2 was relatively quiet. The motion also feels improved by way of increased precision & smoothness and response, more refined and the definition of smaller bumps and movements is much better. Variable speed fans also added. Couple of good reviews on youtube if anyone cares to google.
  5. Nicko321

Nicko321 Member

Balance:
    288Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Are they really worth $4k + rig though? I built a seat mover with help from this forum for $800 everything included. I'm not really a DIYer and had to get a mate to help so I understand why people would want to just plug and play, but that seems ridiculous.
  6. Tony smeT

Tony smeT New Member

Balance:
    207Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I'm thinking of buying the Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 when they are available in December. It's a very nice package with dedicated software. Recently switched from a Playseat Challenge (my first sim experience, Dec 2015) to the GTultimate V2. But I'm also wondering if SimTools can handle it because I would also love to use it in combination with PS4pro via the plugin.
    At first I was looking at the motion sim of Pro-Simu but after reading some bad comments here about them linking to SimTools without really having permission I don't have a lot of confidence in that company anymore. And I also want to be able to put the rig on wheels and move it to another room if I want to, and 99cm wide is just too much.