1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

need help with No-Limits

Discussion in 'SimTools Plugins' started by Jerry, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Jerry

Jerry New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    239Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Joyrider
    I am trying to run no-limits 2( 32bit )on my sim and can't get input data on the tuning center. The game is patched and shows that is connected and running. When starting up it shows values for heave, surge, and sway but they are not changing in tuning center.The axis testing settings show 100% for surge, heave, and sway.I have tried reloading the patches, changing axis asignments, min and max settings, axis asignments etc .and still no motion. All other games work fine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Jerry
  2. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,497Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,319 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Hi @Jerry
    What version of NoLimitsRollerCoasterSimulator are you running?
  3. Jerry

Balance:
    239Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Joyrider
    I am running 2.0.2.2 (32bit) demo
  4. value1

Balance:
    14,497Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,319 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    :mad: They're updating NLS too quickly for my gusto!
  5. value1

Balance:
    14,497Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,319 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
  6. Jerry

Balance:
    239Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Joyrider
    Thanks
    Thank you for the quick response. I loaded the updated plugin and still cant get any motion.My game data-input reads heave 675285880012, sway 4.98227290322, and surge 107478896 when started but still are not changing values. The axis outputs still show 100% for surge , heave, and sway . Is there a way to view the plugins to see if the correct plugin is running? Will the plugin work on a 64 bit computer with no-limits 2 demo version?
  7. value1

Balance:
    14,497Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,319 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    Hi @Jerry
    This plugin works with the x86 (32bit) version of NLS.
    By default the NLS-installer installs the 64bit version on a 64bit system. What you can do though is, copy the folder "32bit" from a 32bit system to your PC and run the game from there. This way it works fine with motion even in demo mode.
  8. Jerry

Balance:
    239Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino, Joyrider
    I must have had conflict in simtools.I reloaded simtools, installed the new plugin and it started working. Thanks again for all the help and support. GREAT PROGRAM !