1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

NEED HELP With a CAD Simulator

Discussion in 'CAD / CAE - Outdated' started by futuresims, Apr 26, 2013.

1. futuresims

futuresims New Member

Balance:
    24Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi every one,
    I am asking the X-Simulator Community for help with Rebuilding My Professional Single Seat Cad Simulator.
    I am also asking the X-Simulator Community for help with Software Programming.

These are my requirements.
    I am hoping someone or a group of people in this community who has extreme knowledge with AutoCad Mechanical, AuotCad 3DS Studio, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, or Catia and have the mechanical parts from various manufacturers in their Library such as nuts, bolts, rods, Different kinds of Linear Actuators, Different kinds of DC Motors, different kinds of ball joints that will match the types of Linear Actuators or motors or rods.

You should also have the Simulation analysis Software and know how to use it in order to test the model for binding, wear and tear of parts etc.

You Get the idea.

The group of people should have simulation Knowledge.

I am also looking for a group of people with programming code who have simulation Knowledge.

This is what I have to offer.
    I have a professional Cad Simulator which is in 2D plus 3D.
    All dimensions are there.
    It is very easy to make substitutions of the parts and pieces.
    I have Pictures showing how to Conceptual Designs of this Simulator in Real Life.
    I have my own Conceptual Designs based on the newest types of hardware available to us today.

Based on this information I will make clear to anyone who wishes to participate just how easy this project will be.
    Based on this information with using professional Cad Guys it will take less than one week to have a new re-designed simulator.
    in three weeks we could have 3 newly re-designed Simulators.

And for the software programmers,
    I also have the motion software for flight simulator, Airplane, Motor Bike, cars Plus the SDK Files, and the dll files for various types of simulation.

The software Programmers would have to be very good with code and have simulation Knowledge.

If any one or a group of people are interested that we should come to an agreement collectively to establish a reasonable time frame to have this done.

My Expectation at the end of this project is that upon finishing the Simulator Cad Drawings is that a parts list is created that we can pick up the phone and call the various manufacturers and place the order for the parts so that we can actually build the simulator.
    The parts should also be off the shelf parts and I think that is the easy part.

We can also skype with each other to see how things are developing.

We should establish a cloud account that those of us who participate can share the files.

I was unable to do this sooner because I was in an HVAC business that I could not leave. This HVAC business was sold to a company who was very happy to have my customers lists. My customers were happy too because they had someone they could rely on.
    I lived from hand to mouth with the HVAC Business. As a reasult I never made good money.

In this time I was hopping to have been in the same position as SimExperience and several others who have already been very successful.
    For whatever reason I wound up with dishonorable people and the little money that I did have I had to give it all back to the people plus I gave back money from my own pocket to compensate those people for any money they had used in Banking Transactions and money exchange fees.

This is what I have to offer.
    Please email if anyone is interested.

Thank you.