1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom My RC rig - Fully motivated.

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by Ahmed Hasan, May 21, 2021.

1. Ahmed Hasan

Ahmed Hasan New Member

Balance:
    89Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    Hello, i am glad to share with you my RC rig setup. i am very happy that the hours of research paid off.. thanks to the members of this community, without you i was only dreaming of even trying to build something like this..

this is the very first result..

__
    in my city it's very difficult to find anything so i am ordering everything online. i am waiting for Uni-Joint to complete the RC rig so until then, hold on.

everything i followed was by eaorobbie here:
    https://www.xsimulator.net/community/marketplace/rc-model-code-for-arduino-uno-2dof-expandable.89/

i will explain everything step by step for those who find it difficult to follow.

regards.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ahmed Hasan

Ahmed Hasan New Member

Balance:
    89Coins
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino
    well, hello, it's been a while, i were searching for an RC car universal joint and were busy in many stuff but finally i put it all together. it works fine and smooth,
    i also have just made new youtube channel for race games and maybe will make full series on making the real simulator from start to finish, so if you are interested may keep an eye on.

if you have any questions , let me know)
    • Like Like x 2