1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My personal opinion of Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition / Mi opinion personal de Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe

Discussion in 'Dirt Series' started by cover4x4, Feb 25, 2019.

1. cover4x4

cover4x4 I love simracing

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Hi. I have acquired the game Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition in preorder and after several days I will give my opinion. My opinion is not anything professional, and although I have been playing car games only since the Playstation 1 and those memories of the first V-Rally or the first Collin Mcrae or the Richard Burns Rally, the truth is that in recent years I had only played Almost exclusively to Assetto Corsa and just to pass the time (although there are many hours played, hehehe), some competition but little and little to Dirt Rally 1, but after the announcement of Dirt Rally 2.0 I was once again itching the bug of the Rallys and I have returned to my beginnings. After this introduction I will give my first impressions:

Graphically I like the game, not only for the resolution but for the way in which we are shown graphically that I like, I also like how you see the views you have to drive, I could not explain it well, but everything looks like you have what to see, with enough fov and in the position that everything has to be seen. I liked it. As an opposite example, to my liking, the opposite would be RFactor two where graphically I do not like it. For me it has improved a lot since Dirt Rally 1 remarkably.

The handling of the cars I find something more difficult, similar in general lines to the first version but you notice that the cars slide more, you have to work more to take it inside the track. On the ground I really like how you feel, but on the asphalt, you can not personally transmit the same sensations that I feel when I run on the ground, or when I drive in Assetto Corsa, it is a negative point.

In sounds to me personally I really like how it sounds in general lines. It is a delight how cars sound, and also how it looks and listens in repetitions. I would just put a punch, I play with the vision of the hood I can not hear the sound as if it were inside the car cabin, and it is perosonally the most real sound you can have when you are piloting, a pity I can not put it for the view of the hood ...

As for simulation is not a Richard Burns (which I already have a vague memory), but it is not arcade, is halfway, come on, similar to the first version as I mentioned above.

I like the menus how they are designed and configured.

In terms of number of cars and number of rallies, when all the DLC's are there, it will seem more complete than the previous one, but the Deluxe version is mandatory. Theme Rallycross I like it and I find it improved with respect to the previous one and it has all the licenses. I think it's a good choice to include it in a rally game, at least I like it and I enjoy this mode.

I'm not going to mess up anymore, there are many videos to learn and see graphically how it is and what it brings. I only have to say that after buying it at the price of 44 euros for the Deluxe Edition, what I paid for what I received was more than satisfied and I would buy it without a doubt. Now I have left aside my beloved Assetto Corsa, and the Assetto Corsa Competizione for this novelty that amuses me a lot.

Finally, if I had something to highlight the game or how I would define it in a few words: good graphics, delicious sounds and better times of play for those who like rallies and cars.

A greeting.

Hola. He adquirido el juego Dirt Rally 2.0 Edición Deluxe en preorder y tras varios día voy a dar mi opinión. Mi opinión no es nada profesional, y aunque llevo jugando a juegos de coches sólamente desde la Playstation 1 y aquellos recuerdos del primer V-Rally o el primer Collin Mcrae o el Richard Burns Rally, la verdad es que en los últimos años sólo había jugado casi exclusivamente a Assetto Corsa y sólo para pasar el rato (aunque son muchas las horas jugadas, jejeje), alguna competición pero poca cosa y poco a Dirt Rally 1, pero tras el anuncio de Dirt Rally 2.0 me ha vuelto a picar el gusanillo de los Rallys y he vuelto a mis inicios. Tras esta introducción voy a dar mis primeras impresiones:

Graficamente el juego me gusta, no solo por la resolución sino por la forma en que se nos muestra gráficamente que me gusta, tambíen me gusta cómo se ve las vistas que tienes para conducir, no sabría esplicarlo bien, pero todo se ve como se tiene que ver, con el fov suficiente y en la posición que todo se tiene que ver. Me ha gustado. Como ejemplo contrario, a mi gusto, lo contrario sería RFactor dos donde gráficamente a mí no me gusta. Para mí ha mejorado bastante desde Dirt Rally 1 notablemente.

El manejo de los coches lo encuentro algo más difícil, parecido en lineas generales a la primera versión pero se notan que los coches deslizan más, hay que trabajar más para llevarlo dentro de la pista. En tierra me gusta mucho como se siente, pero en asfalto sigue personalmente sin transmitirme las mismas sensaciones que sí siento cuando corro en tierra, o cuendo conduzco en Assetto Corsa, es un punto negativo que tiene.

En sonidos a mí personalmente me gusta mucho cómo suena en lineas generales. Es una delicia cómo suenan los coches, y también como se ve y se escucha en las repeticiones. Sólo le pondría una pega, yo que juego con la visión del capó no puedo escuchar el sonido como si estuviera dentro de la cabina del coche, y es perosonalmente el sonido más real que puedes tener cuando estás pilotando, una pena no poderlo poner para la vista del capó...

En cuanto a simulación no es un Richard Burns (del que ya tengo un vago recuerdo), pero tampoco es arcade, está a medio camino, vamos, parecido a la primera versión como he comentado más arriba.

Los menús me gustan cómo están diseñados y configurados.

En cuanto a cantidad de coches y cantidad de rallys, cuando estén todos los DLC´s me parecerá más completo que el anterior, pero eso sí, obligada la versión Deluxe. Tema Rallycross me gusta y lo encuentro mejorado con respecto al anterior y tiene todas las licencias. Creo que es una buena elección incluirlo en un juego de rally, a mí por lo menos me gusta y me divierte este modo.

No me voy a liar más, hay muchos videos donde informarse y ver gráficamente cómo es y lo que aporta. Sólo tengo que decir que tras comprarlo al precio de 44 euros por la Edición Deluxe, lo pagado por lo recibido estoy más que satisfecho y volvería a comprarlo sin lugar a dudas. Ahora he dejado de lado mi Assetto Corsa querido, y el Assetto Corsa Competizione por esta novedad que me divierte mucho.

Para finalizar, si tuviera algo que destacar del juego o como lo definiría en pocas palabras: buenos gráficos, deliciosos sonidos y mejores ratos de juego para los que nos gustan los rallys y los coches.

Un saludo.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. cover4x4

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    I wanted to tell you that because of failures in Racenet these first days, users and owners of Dirt Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition, as compensation for these failures, has given away 1,000,000cr with which to buy cars and improvements. I personally and many other colleagues, fortunately, we have not noticed anything, but we have found the pleasant surprise of a considerable increase of credits "Cr" in our balance in the game.

Quería comentaros que a causa de fallos en Racenet estos primeros días, a los usuarios y poseedores de Dirt Rally 2.0 Edición Deluxe, como compensación por dichos fallos, ha regalado 1.000.000cr con los que poder comprar coches y mejoras. Yo personalmente y muchos otros compañeros, por suerte, no hemos notado absolutamente nada, pero nos hemos encontrado con la grata sorpresa de un aumento considerable de créditos "Cr" en nuestro saldo en el juego.
  3. cover4x4

Car Mechanic
    Balance:
    68Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    It happened to me to comment something very important when deciding to buy a game, and it is if my team will be able to move the graphics with ease or else the experience will bother me ... The same thing happens with Assetto Corsa Competizione, that the game in I do like it, but it gives me such a bad performance experience that I have put it aside. In this sense I was also afraid to acquire Dirt Rally 2.0 since each generation that goes out in turn will need more equipment ..., because luckily in this game the experience in terms of graphic quality and performance has not been a burden on my computer (Intel Core I5 6400 / 16Gb Ram / nvidia 1060gtx 6Gb / ssd 250Gb), seeing the graphics very fluid.

A greeting.

Se me pasó comentar algo muy importante a la hora de decidirse a comprar un juego, y es si mi equipo podrá mover con soltura los gráficos o bien me fastidiará la experiencia... Esto mismo me pasa con Assetto Corsa Competizione, que el juego en sí me gusta, pero me da una experiencia en rendimiento tan mala que lo he dejado de lado. En este sentido también tenía miedo al adquirir Dirt Rally 2.0 ya que cada generación que va saliendo a su vez va necesitando más equipo..., pues por suerte en este juego la experiencia en cuanto a calidad gráfica y rendimiento no me ha supuesto un lastre en mi equipo (Intel Core I5 6400/16Gb Ram/nvidia 1060gtx 6Gb/ssd 250Gb) , viéndose los gráficos muy fluidos.

Un saludo.