1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

My Infinite Move Journey

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by AndyNewton, Mar 24, 2023.

1. AndyNewton

AndyNewton New Member Gold Contributor

Retired
    Balance:
    - 14Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hi all , Andy here in Melbourne Australia , just purchased my Infinite Move 2Dof Rig , and i am amazed how good this unit is , so well designed and made , this is a heavy duty platform with 180kg max load enabling a full sim rig to be fitted . also the service from them has been great , very helpful and all questions answered
    They also supply there own software that does work quite well . I currently use desk mounted wheel and hotas for MSFS and cars and now building a steel framed cockpit !!
    So for me very happy with Inifinte Move !!! will post updates ASAP

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. AndyNewton

Retired
    Balance:
    - 14Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hi all , just an update on my progress with the Infinite Move 2Dof Rig , steel frame completed using 30mm and 25mm sq tube , seat , pedals and wheel mounts done and now have to finalize Hotas mounts etc , then painting and mounting to motion platform etc , been interesting having not done any welding for many years and wow it wasn't easy !!! i am attaching photos , really looking forward to getting this going !! 020.JPG 005 (2).JPG 006.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AndyNewton

Retired
    Balance:
    - 14Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hi , finished my Infinite Move Dof2 Rig , it does fit in well into my my desk recess , going to keep it on castors so i can move it around if ness , I also made the top deck so it can be lifted up vertically for easy access to step in etc also throttle quadrant swings out of way for easy change Fly / Drive , also now finding out how powerful and quick this rig is and trying to learn the software but so far all good , all best !! 004 (2).JPG 005 (4).JPG 011.JPG
    • Like Like x 1