1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Showroom My 2 DOF G-force seat DIY diary

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by gruson, Apr 10, 2021.

1. gruson

gruson New Member

Balance:
    44Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, Arduino
    I have had the historical experience of DIY OSW before, although I now use a commercial base solution.
    But I have always been passionate about DIY. Before I completed the G-force of the seat by referring to the SCN5 solution in the forum, the G-force seat has brought me a lot of happy time.
    I recently saw the forum and the 2-DOF motor scheme recently tried by DIY players in China, which made me itch.:grin
    So starting to record my 2-axis G-force seat construction process from today. I will abandon the commercial seat bracket I used before and use more free profiles to complete the seat construction. I intend to stand on the shoulders of the predecessors of the forum to complete this DIY journey in about a month.
    (I use Google Translate for some parts. I hope you forgive me for grammar problems.)

1.Profile purchase list(2021-04-10)
    upload_2021-4-10_22-7-1.png
    upload_2021-4-10_22-7-17.png
  2. gruson

gruson New Member

Balance:
    44Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5, Arduino
    2.Partial support installation completed(2021-04-18)

The main part of the bracket is built according to the common way, but my seat and gear have not been installed yet. I found that there are many non-standard parts that I need to buy separately. It will take a while here

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kenshiro27

Kenshiro27 Active Member

Balance:
    16Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, Arduino
    Hello
    I am like you in the beginning of my realization