1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Motor feedback problem 3

Discussion in 'Motor actuators and drivers' started by chichog60, Sep 7, 2021.

1. chichog60

chichog60 Member

Autonomo
    Balance:
    244Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino
    With the SMC3 when testing the motor, you put the potentiometer centered and it is correct, when you execute the output test, for example in Manual, and you make the motor turn in one direction, the order executes it well, but at the moment of changing the direction of rotation, the green line of the potentiometer remains fixed and the motor does not rotate.
    If you return the potentiometer to its initial position, do the same again in the same direction of rotation.
    If you change polarity, do the same to the other side, (Follow Bad)

I have changed, Arduino board, IBT-2 motor module, connections and cables are checked.

For me it is common if in the Arduino configuration, there will be a missing command that will order to execute the feedback.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

Attached Files:

• cccc.jpg
      cccc.jpg
      File size:
      255.7 KB
      Views:
  2. chichog60

chichog60 Member

Autonomo
    Balance:
    244Coins
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, Arduino
    Hello there

In the end I have solved the problem.
    There was a cable placed the other way around, connection 7 and 6, I was guided by the connections of motors 1 and 2, but these are the other way around.

To something else :)
    • Like Like x 1