1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

motion ajustments

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by jarena, Oct 24, 2012.

1. jarena

jarena New Member

Balance:
    64Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

I finally finish building my sim. I have 2 wiper motors, one JRK each and running xsim 3. I have all of the info provide here to setup JRK in the utility, and also setup the axes in xsim. I have download steam version of F1 2012. Everything works so far but I find that my sim seems to have a slower response then the game. example I am taking a turn once I am almost half way into to the turn that's when the sim starts to move in the direction that I am turning.

Another example is on a long straight I zigzag the car in the game to warmup tires and I get no reaction from the sim. If I turn the wheel complety then I get the full motion on the sim but then I crash.

How can I adjust this so that when I do a slight move to the right or left from my gt27 it will react instanly on the sim

Thanks. :sos:
  2. value1

value1 Nerd SimAxe Beta Tester SimTools Developer Gold Contributor

Balance:
    14,462Coins
    Ratings:
    +3,318 / 11 / -1
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Joyrider
    Hi jarena
    Please have a look here.
    And crawl through the great information available in the forum.
    There is also a search function implemented in the forum.
    If it doesnt work have a look here.
  3. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,837Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,958 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT