1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Looking for some help for SimTools Video Tuts

Discussion in 'News' started by RaceRay, Feb 9, 2017.

1. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,838Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    Hey guys,

we are looking for someone who can help us with creating a few short mini video tutorials which can be placed on youtube and here. They should be divided into several topics and explain how to:

- Install SimTools
    - Load a plugin
    - Create a profile
    - Adjust settings

The videos can contain spoken wording or just subtitles if you have no microphone or you think your spoken english is not well enough.

If you want to help us with that you will be full credited. If you are a company owner you can put your sponsored by logo in the videos and we will mention you on our site with link to your website as well.

Guys, if you know someone here who could be interested in this please tag him with his username by using @username Please do not hesitate if this person is a company:)

Please send me a pm if you like to assist us.

Thank you all
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. RaceRay

RaceRay Administrator Staff Member SimAxe Beta Tester

Self-employed | Web and application development
    Balance:
    23,838Coins
    Ratings:
    +1,965 / 13 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, SimAxe, SimforceGT
    • Like Like x 7
  3. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    791Coins
    Ratings:
    +390 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    this is exactly what is missing from the site if you ask me i am just looking at the motion setup and was thinking once i know what i am doing i could do a video too ok.
    but i don't lol well yet.
    i can do it like nclabs with the scn5 stuff.