1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

lookin for thanos AMC and H-bridge

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by Running_Wild, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Running_Wild

Running_Wild New Member

Balance:
    26Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i'm looking for thanos AMC and H-bridge full assembled, tested and ready for use, paypal payment, thank you!
  2. peter1970

peter1970 New Member

retail store manager (gamestation)
    Balance:
    355Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi i have built a joyrider and i have the wiper motors but am totaly confused about making all the circut boards and necisery electrics (or magic)

so can anyone supply me a with what i need fully built tested and shipped to uk if so how much?
  3. Langan

Langan New Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am also in the market for a fully assembled AMC/H-Bridge/LCD for Thanos' joyrider. Thanks!
  4. fermevc

fermevc Member

Networking and telecomunication
    Balance:
    5,956Coins
    Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    If you don't have necessary skills to DIY, wait a bit longer for Thanos to publish new board design and new features.
    He mentioned that it would be possible to buy his circuits already assembled and tested, so ...

On the other hand, I don't think it's so hard for anyone to try and go DIY road :)
  5. obisk

obisk New Member

tot suchen hier im forum
    Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi,

i sell my AMC + H-Bridge + power supply and all spare parts!!!
    i buy me in the next time scn5 :mug1:

pm me ...

thanks