1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Live For Speed Profiler for 2 DOF (Wiper Motor)

Discussion in 'Archived information' started by pathetic, May 22, 2010.

1. pathetic

pathetic Member

Balance:
    - 38Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finally finished my simulator. Can any one send me his profiler or math setup screenshots. Because I couldnt manage to get good results. I only try 25 and 27 effects for now.
  2. SimonUK

SimonUK Member

Electronic Engineer
    Balance:
    705Coins
    Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, DC motor, JRK
    I would also be interested in this for my Joyrider.
  3. pathetic

pathetic Member

Balance:
    - 38Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still need help on this :(
  4. fermevc

fermevc Member

Networking and telecomunication
    Balance:
    5,956Coins
    Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    Looks like nobody here plays LFS :(

I'm trying to find this info in manuals, searching the forum (btw, search feature is a pain in the a....s, doesn't always work) but can't get it working.
    I'm trying to test the AMC before move on to HB testing, but can't figure it out.
    So it would be nice to have a little help :)
  5. Deleted member 4120

Deleted member 4120

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HEY GUYS,

i search a LFS Profile for 2DOF Wiper Motion!!!
    who can send me a profile?

thanks interview
  6. fermevc

fermevc Member

Networking and telecomunication
    Balance:
    5,956Coins
    Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    As I said, it looks like no-one is running LFS here :)
    Will you post some pics of your finished sim, I'm stucked with my project, at least we could see a finished one :)

About the profiles,
    I think it would be good idea to get into learning how to make your own.
    I've looked everywhere, and there's a lot of SCN profiles, a couple for WW, and 99% of them for rFactor :(
    At the end, all people ended up adjusting some shared or default profile to their own needs, and I will be happy if someone post a link for the profile how-to tutorial.
    I saw the tutorial somewhere, but it was confusing to me, so I forgot about it (search is not working for me at the moment).
  7. Deleted member 4120

Deleted member 4120

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pictures and video coming soon ;)