1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

jrk12v12 --> absolute max value VS max value

Discussion in 'XSimulator Q&A/FAQs - Outdated' started by AldoZ, Apr 27, 2011.

1. AldoZ

AldoZ Member

Pc Shop
    Balance:
    366Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    Hi a generic question for loose a doubt.

I have effect 27 longitudinal acc. from rFactor:
    absol max = 2000
    max = 192
    min = -150
    abs min = -1500

I have left and right axis that using this effect inverted.

I have the rear axis that using this effect NOT inverted.

So:
    For left and right axis I need to do this? (mirroring values):
    absol max = 1500
    max = 150
    min = -192
    abs min = -2000

Or just I need to mantain the same absol max, max, min, absol min values for all my 3 axis? (mantaining the left and right inverted and the rear NOT inverted for obtain the accelleration and brake movement)

And second question: What is the difference in X-SIM between absolute max value and max value?

And third and last question:
    What is the difference of absolute max value and max value in the feedback tab of jrk config utility?

When the max value to influence the x-sim behavior and when the absolute max value to influence the x-sim behavior?
  2. EL-CORAZON

EL-CORAZON New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    372Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    what i have experience is that max is the normal travel distance..and if u reach absolute max the controller stop the motor so u don't destroy equipment :yes: so i have the max/min some smaller / higher value than absolute max/min . (so i don't destroy my pot :D ) all this done in jrk software