1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question Jets roll move ?

Discussion in 'Digital Combat Simulators (DCS)' started by dureiken, Sep 30, 2022.

1. dureiken

dureiken Active Member

Balance:
    1,182Coins
    Ratings:
    +165 / 2 / -0
    Hi,

I use ptmover for DCS jet flight for 1 year now but I didn't achieve to have a behaviour I like for roll move :

1. with position instead of speed I have problem when I do a barrel : the rig goes right to left instantly at 180°, not really good :p

2. with speed EMAHP(EMALP) have a good return in end of roll, with a kick in opposite direction, but going back to center is low after

upload_2022-9-30_5-47-37.png

3. with speed EMALP in speed only there is no kick but return after roll is slow too

upload_2022-9-30_5-47-57.png

4. I tried Rwash with position , it's very nice but I have barrel problem too like n°1

I actually use 3, but would like to do better.

If some could share mover profile or have a discussion with what others tools use ?

thanks a lot :)
  2. hannibal

hannibal Active Member

Balance:
    4,489Coins
    Ratings:
    +297 / 4 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    i also am trying to figure out this.
    theres a guy that got RWASH to work.. but he has his motion pose in/gain set at 1, where as mine is much lower than 1