1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question I'm searching a place / website to buy a bucket seat

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by SEHATanguy, Sep 25, 2017.

1. SEHATanguy

SEHATanguy Member

Balance:
    96Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Hi guys,

I ordered last week a 3DOF sim (without the seat) and since last week I try to find a good seat to put on my motion sim when it comes to me but it's realy difficult to find one under the 150,00 € (without the delivery fees) I even tried to find one without the FIA homologation but most of them are in the US and the delivery fees are more than 100,00 USD

Do you know some places (around Belgium +/- 400km) or website where I can find a seat for under than 100,00 €
    Even if it is not perfect and have some defaults (maybe that some dealers sell those kind of seats) but I prefer one that is new and if possible tiltable, because I'm not sure that if it's one that I can't incline, if i'll be fine on the rig when it comes

Thanks for your help and sorry if the post is not at the right location, to be honest I don't know where I must post those kind of help
  2. My.stAr

My.stAr Active Member

Engineer
    Balance:
    1,064Coins
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor
    Hey,
    do you know this manufacturer?
    https://www.fk-shop.de/en/Tuning/Sport-seats-belts/Sports-seats/
    They sold new seats on Kleinanzeigen.ebay.de last month. They had lots of offerings...
    Just enter "FK Schalensitz" or "FK Sportzsitz" on eBay or Kleinanzeigen.ebay.de

some expamples:
    https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/fk-sportsitze-opel-usw-/720122391-223-8014
    https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/neuwertige-fk-sportsitze/721931923-241-14378
    https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...itze-schalensitze-rennsitz/726289830-223-3438
  3. My.stAr

My.stAr Active Member

Engineer
    Balance:
    1,064Coins
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  4. Thomas T.

Thomas T. Impact

Seller
    Balance:
    134Coins
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Arduino
    Hello, I would take Sparco seat if it still exists.

CU
  5. My.stAr

My.stAr Active Member

Engineer
    Balance:
    1,064Coins
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor
    It still exists, but i need it for myself:p
    When i have built my own G-Seat i maybe won't need the Sparco anymore. But concerning my speed in the past it will take a LONG time, until i've reached this point.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  6. Gadget999

Gadget999 Well-Known Member

Balance:
    11,610Coins
    Ratings:
    +458 / 9 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, Arduino, 6DOF
    search for a company called Tillett