1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

How to create a new Profile for F 2010?

Discussion in 'Archived information' started by chris62, Dec 21, 2010.

1. chris62

chris62 Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    My name is Christian and I´m relativ new here in this amazing Forum!! I assembled a 2dof Sim successful and it works verry well with the plugin´s from this side. Now I try to get in the next level and I would like to create a profile espcially for the new F1 2010. But unfortunately I failed verry quick. When I try to catch the force datas with Yoda I saw only one effect on the list. Never the less after export of the datas to the profiler, I was able to see a value on the first position of the Input Setup Section. But what should I do know? And are there any more effects witch I could use?? If yes, how could I collect these datas?? I am a little bit helpless a the moment and any support would be great!! :sos: :sos: :clap:

many thanks...
  2. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  3. chris62

chris62 Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    Thanks for the very quick answer. I have done it two days ago but not successful. I saw somthing about some changiing in the coadmaster config. Is that probably neccessary? And if yes, what kind of modifications must I do. I have a double PC connection (Game Device,Control Device).

regards
  4. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hallo,
    Sie müssen den confic mydocuments/mygames/codemasters/f12010/hardware_settings_config gehen. xml.than müssen Sie die IP 127.0.0.0 von Änderungen
    127.0.0.1 und Extradata = 1

Attached Files:

5. chris62

chris62 Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    o.k. many thanks!! I try to do that and comming back with the result!
    regards
  6. chris62

chris62 Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    now I am back without any postive results. I chanched any IP possibilities in the codemaster config., but there is no reaction on my sim.
    I think basically there must be something wrong.
    I loadet the modified profile in my profiler. After restart of the sender I hook on the dirt2 plugin, laod the exe. data from F1 2010 and push play. The game starts but there was no influence on my profiler, than I started the profiler manually, but without any reaction on my sim. Obviously there is no compliance between the different programms.
    I am totaly helpless.
  7. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi
    do you see working velues in the inputsetup in the profiler after start the car?
  8. chris62

chris62 Member

Balance:
    - 9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi again,
    no unfortunately not. Perhaps there is no connection for this constallation. Is it possible to have different versions of game? Maybe the profile from ledfood is not compatible with my game?

Is there a way to write a new profile? As I mentioned I can catch only one effect with yoda. That is not very mutch and I am not very familiar with this programs, but porbably I can use this constand force for different effects. But a the Moment I can´t change the value witch I can see in the profiler after sending from the Sender, in an another value and an another effect.