1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Hi all, 2DOF simulator build question

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by Robbi81, May 29, 2010.

1. Robbi81

Robbi81 Member

Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey und hallo,
    ich freue mich Mitglied bei eurer Seite zu sein.
    Komme aus Deutschland und brenne darauf mir selbst etwas sich bewegendes basteln zu können.
    Also erstmal ein Lob an alle, das es so findige Menschen gibt die darauf kommen sich einen eigenen
    Motion Simulator zu bauen.

Jetzt zu meinen ersten Fragen an euch, es gibt ja zum Glück ein paar deutschsprachige Mitglieder hier.
    Möchte mir natürlich selbst was bauen, 2 Achsen würden auch erstmal reichen.
    Weiß nur noch nicht welche Bauart es wird, vielleicht könnt ihr mir da helfen.
    Erst dachte ich an Pneumatik, wäre schon irgendwie cool, aber so ein kompressor ist bestimmt nicht billig und leise müsste er auch noch sein.
    Dann dachte ich an SCN5 Actuatoren, aber 300 euro das stück? und gibts die in Deutschland überhaupt?
    Also vermeintlich billigste Variante, Scheibenwischermotoren. Sind das eigentlich Schrittmotore oder nur Getriebemotore?

Im Besitz befindet sich erst: Laptop, Spielerechner, Vellemann k8055D USB Board und ein klitzekleinbischen Elektronikerfahrung :)

So ich hoffe ich habe euch nicht überrumpelt mit meinen ganzen Fragen und hoffe auf baldige Antwort.

MfG

Translate by Google :)

Hey and hello,
    I'm looking to be a member at your side.
    I'm from Germany and burn it myself to something moving craft.
    So I made a tribute to all that there are so resourceful people to come to one's own
    Motion Simulator to build.

Now to my first questions to you, there are fortunately a few German members here.
    I of course want to build themselves what, two axes would also be rich first.
    Just does not know what type it is, maybe you can help me there.
    At first I thought of pneumatics would somehow cool, but in such a compressor is determined not cheap and quiet would it be ever.
    Then I thought of SCN5 Actuators, but 300 € the piece? and gives the general in Germany?
    So supposedly cheapest option, wiper motors. Are they really stepper motors or geared motors?

In the possession is only: laptop, computer games, board and a USB Vellemann k8055D klitzekleinbischen electronics experience :)

So I hope I have not overwhelmed you with all my questions and I hope an early reply.

Best regards