1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

HELP ME !!!

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Building Q&A / FAQ' started by furlo88, Jun 27, 2012.

1. furlo88

furlo88 Member

Balance:
    - 10Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys i have a big problem with my sim I'm going crazy :(
    I have followed many tutorials but i can't make work my sim
    now i post my configuration photos of my Sim see if you can help me please

this is my project

post39282.html#p39282

i try whith any gaming profile but not working, Principally I followed the tutorial by kevin, because we have a SIM similar configuration,

playing with the adjustment of the offset, the engines follow the position of the potentiometer, but the effects in MATH remain at zero

in OFFLINE MODE
    1 X-sim imput.jpg 2 MATH SETUP.jpg
    3 OUTPUT SETUP.png
    I set all speeds positive, negative, and stop
    4 USO COM.jpg

in GAME MODE

1rfactor file dll.jpg 2 extractor menù.jpg 3 GRAPHIC DRIVER EXTRACTOR IN GAME.jpg 4 dirty memory access in GAME.jpg 5 FORCE FEEDBACK IN GAME.jpg 6 EXTRACTO AND MATH.jpg 7 MATH SETUP IN GAME.jpg 8 RFACTOR IN GAME.jpg

I think it's all right, but the simulator does not move. I move it in math-offset

have you a idea for this problems ?

My PC is a dualcore with windows 7 64 bit
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First thing, if you are running game and profiler on one pc, you really need either a second pc or a quad core cpu.
    Secondly, post this issue on the correct forum please, www.x-sim.de