1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Hello again everyone... time to build

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by ineedmorepower, May 23, 2011.

1. ineedmorepower

ineedmorepower New Member

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi I am Troy, (45) I am located in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin (USA)
    I got into a very bad car accident about 7 months ago. I am now recovered. I had a bunch of stuff to build my sim. But unfortunately i had a GF. She left and took all my stuff. TOTAL B_T_H !!
    So i finally got a pretty decent pc built but look to build my racing sim again and someone gave me a Logitech G27 .
    I cannot remember who it was i talked with about some plans i could follow to build mine the same as they did or close.
    I am thinking about 650.00 should do the trick to build it.
    i am about 160 lbs so i do not need anything superior.
    also if anyone is in my area that is about 4-5 hrs away i would be willing to pay them to build one for me. Because after the accident I am now disabled to a point.

Any input would be much appreciated.

maybe even a wiper setup. ( i can get all i want free ) good friend owns junk yard :)

btw congrats to all who have build some and shared with others your success. I really enjoyed reading and looking at your progress. Keep up the good work.
  2. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dude, your user name is legendary!
  3. ineedmorepower

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL ...
    Well it should becuz my hobby is building import pro drifting cars. btw BSFT nice job on the sim.. i was reading about it before. I still do not understand on how i can obtain a few things.. I have about 650.00 us dollars to spend at least for now.. perhaps you might be able to help me out with a few things..
    do you have skype
    ?
  4. shannonb1

shannonb1 Well-Known Member

Sales Intelligence
    Balance:
    8,909Coins
    Ratings:
    +598 / 5 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, AC motor, Arduino, JRK, 4DOF
    Dude Im in Virginia, what part you need help building?
  5. ineedmorepower

Balance:
    437Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thats great i just sent you a private message shannonb1
  6. bsft

bsft

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Np sorry, I do not have skype. I just advanced from smoke signals recently :rofl: . Send me a private message if you need info. I will help how I can.