1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

GTREvo XSim 2.0.8.8 Profile

Discussion in 'Archived information' started by splendiddd, Jan 15, 2010.

1. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    Game: Race ON/GTR Evolution
    Intended Sim Hardware: 2 SCN5 100mm Frex adjusted
    Actuators: 100mm
    25% Limiter: NO
    Designed for Specific Vehicle: Yes - GT-Pro class tested with the Saleen
    Designed for Specific Track: Yes - Nordschleife 'the green hell' Simbin edition
    Includes Program Settings: Yes
    Includes Gauges: No
    Speed / Acceleration Values: 100% / Accel: 43% (Fixed on Synaptrix)
    X-Sim version: 2.0.8.8 and higher
    Source Profile:Masteryoda RaceOn profile 2-1-0-4-race-on-profile-100mm-scn5-by-master-yoda-t2145.html#p20407

This is a profile for GTR evo/RacePro the source of this profile is created by Masteryoda. I've tweaked the profile quite a bit, changed the acc/brake up (separately) Lateral movement and acc/brake settings and more. There is still a lot of pitch feeling like in the profile of MY. I am very pleased with the result, please give some feedback. Sliders are active in this profile, but i only used them to filter out math sections so i could tweak them to my flavor. 25% Limiter is off, but there is a 13% limiter on each axis for safety in the profile.

Have fun! :D

GTRE GTPRO GH.rn2
  2. riton

riton Active Member

Balance:
    1,006Coins
    Ratings:
    +103 / 3 / -0
    hello,
    can you tell me where are the following settings?
    I do not understand or that it is and what it serves.
    I'm not the same system, but I try to understand if I can use these settings too.
    thanks

25% Limiter: NO

Speed / Acceleration Values: 100% / Accel: 43% (Fixed on Synaptrix)

changed the acc/brake up (separately) Lateral movement and acc/brake settings and more. There is still a lot of pitch feeling like in the profile of MY. I am very pleased with the result, please 25% Limiter is off, but there is a 12% limiter on each axis for safety in the profile.
  3. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    25% Limiter: NO = in the SCN5 serial window (for test proposes) but i implanted it in the profile under percent limiter

Speed / Acceleration Values: 100% / Accel: 43% (Fixed on Synaptrix) = This is in the output section under synaptrix, you can delete it if you want, its only to make things easier. But since you don't use SCN5's as i can recall, you can delete these settings and use your own.

Regards
  4. riton

riton Active Member

Balance:
    1,006Coins
    Ratings:
    +103 / 3 / -0
    ok, thank you
    to the limiter 25%, I do not function with this card Vellema is normal.
    but for speed / acceleration, I see nothing in the window outpout, perhaps because I did not SCN5 plugged, you can give me a screenshot of this page?
    thank you very much
  5. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
  6. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi you don't have the 25% limiter in the vellemann card.
  7. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi splendiddd
    you can use one slider for both axis.
  8. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Thanks for the tip Niels, did you test the profile?
  9. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi
    no i dont drive the profile.i only see the profile.i dont have gtr on my new pc.i must install in the next time and than i testet
    in last time i drive only iracing for a better raiting.befor only rfactor.gtr only for make a profil for the other guys.in gtr i missing values for drift and curbs.
    rfactor have the best values but iracing have nice values to but is a more real feeling.
  10. johnakar

johnakar Member

Balance:
    6Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Splendiddd,

I have tested your profile (Nordschleife, Saleen in GTREvo) and I found it really immersive. One small notice is that, when I engage the first gear at low speed (5-10 Km) the acceleration is so hard, that in my opinion - feels not very natural.
    As I am new and not familiar with the settings, could you please tell me if I can adjust this in the profile?
    I must say that my sim utilizes 150 mm SCNs.
    One last question. Can I adjust the settings of my G25 through the profiler, or from in-game only?

Best regards,
    John