1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

GTRE Race07 Profil SNC5 100mm

Discussion in 'X-Sim² profiles' started by Nima, May 4, 2009.

1. Nima

Nima Member Gold Contributor

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hallo,
    Auto
    BMW V8
    Speed 22500
    Accelation 800
    Wenn man Speed und Accelation zu niedrig stellt sind die Motoren
    zu langsam für einige Effekte. Bodenwellen und Curbs werden ganz oder teilweise
    verschluckt.
    Bis dann
    Niels

Attached Files:

2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Das liegt an deiner Konstruktion. Ich fahre mit einer Accelleration von 40, und es reagiert alles zackig genug.
    800 würde ich in meinem Sim keine 60sec lang aushalten...

Trotzdem danke fürs Profil. Werde es mal testen, und mit meinem vergleichen. Allerdings garantiert mit ner accelleration von allerhöchstens 100.

Gruss
    Christian
  3. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hallo,
    selbst im ausgebautem Zustand sind die mit 40 accelation nicht schnell genug.
    Die 40 reichen für meinen Geschmack nicht einmal um den Einkaufsscooter
    von meiner Oma zu simulieren.Aber die Geschmäcker sind ja zum Glück verschieden.
    Grüße Niels
  4. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Today I got it managed to free some spare time to go into the garage and check out your GTRE profile.

Your profile is very good :thbup:

But as assumed I am driving the SCN5s with less power than you, due to the different actuator alignments and less driver weight.
    However, my favourite SCN5 settings for the use with your GTRE profile are:

speed: 8000
    accelleration: 70

G-forces and road surface are played back well with these settings.
    Everything above these values knocks me out after a few minutes :ko:

Anyway, thanks for the profile!

Gruss
    Christian
  5. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Im Moment bekomme ich mit den gegebenen Möglichkeiten irgendwie noch kein Profil hin, das mich vollends zufrieden stellt.

Entweder ich stelle die SCN5 accell auf einen niedrigen Wert, bei dem sich Beschleunigung gut anfühlt, aber andere Effekte dafür nicht mehr optimal dargestellt werden,
    Oder ich stelle die accell hoch (~100) damit die Straße besser wiedergegeben wird, aber dann fühlt sich das sequentielle Schalten so an, als würde mir ein Pferd ins Kreuz treten...

In Nimas Profil ist dieser negative Effekt etwas kompensiert, dadurch dass er den max Wert für 27 auf 30000 verdoppelt hat. Aber das fühlt sich m.E nicht mehr so schön direkt an.

M.E wäre es von Vorteil, wenn man die SCN5 Speed und Accell für jeden Effekt einzeln einstellen könnte, und nicht nur global.

Den Smoothness Effekt hab ich schon ausprobiert, aber der fühlt sich bei mir ruckelig an. Liegt vllt auch an 10ms ouput speed im Profiler und Sender. Schneller geht aber mit meiner alten Kiste nicht.

Bevor du was dazu sagst, probiers bitte erst mal selbst aus, wie du mit globalen speed und accell Werten zurecht kommst. Wollte es nur mal ansprechen...

Gruss
  6. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    I would like to thank Nima for this profile, In GTRE if you drive with a GTPro car on the green hell it is sooo Cool. you just feel the hills up and down, very nicely done :D

By far the best profile for me in GTRE, still trying others though.

Only i have one question : If you enable the 25% lim for testing, are you always save? i don't want to damage my actuators...
    I understand that Nima has a Lim on the math section...does this overrule the actuator section?

I also have downloaded the profile for LFS from Nima, and use it on RBR and dirt.. but especially in dirt with all those bumps my actuators get a pretty hard beating... is that ok or should i be more careful?

I am sorry for the questions, but am still learning.

Cheers,

Rob
  7. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hallo splendiddd,
    Ich habe immer einen 90% Limiter im Profil.
    Ich habe lange kein lfs gespielt.Werde das aber bald uberarbeiten.
    Die Motoren können eine ganze menge ab.
    Ich fahre meistens rfactor hat die besten Werte.
  8. splendiddd

splendiddd Active Member

CCTV security
    Balance:
    807Coins
    Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, Arduino, Motion platform
    Hi Nima,

My german is very bad, so i have to use a translator ;)
    I am using the 25 limiter on your LFS profile, works great with dirt/rbr! (I never play LFS) and set the limiter to 80%.
    I am not using the limiter with this profile on gtre and using your 90% limiter in the math setup, feels better and again thank you for your great profiles! :thbup:
    Rfactor is only for the F1 mod for me, so i go with the 'pure G' profile, not playing it much though.

Regards,

Rob
  9. Fahim

Fahim Member

Balance:
    245Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, this math limiter of 90% is it as accurate as the 25% limiter.?
    Is math limiter constant. (consistant)

Is this the profile that egoexpress use in his demonstration video?
  10. Nima

Glaser
    Balance:
    529Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Fahim
    The math limiter of 75 % is accurate as the 25 % limiter
    Nima
  11. Schnullerbacke

Schnullerbacke New Member

Photographer / Videographer
    Balance:
    369Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Niels for your great profile !

I've tested it with different values for speed and acceleration and I'm now at 12000 and 1000 - and it feels good :D !
    There's only one thing I have to change: The acceleration in the game isn't enough - I want to reduce the gear change value and set up the acceleration value.

Bye,
    Chris