1. This Software is no longer supported by us. Please download the new motion control software SimTools.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  4. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  5. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Got something working :-)

Discussion in 'Force-Profiler Simulator Control' started by gnetster, Sep 28, 2008.

1. gnetster

gnetster New Member

fairly incompetent software engineer monday throug
    Balance:
    0Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, after a bunch of questions and answers I finally got something working. I'll just refer to it as something for the time being. My configuration is Vista 64 with the sender executing while running GTRE. The sender is sending data to a second machine running XP 32 bit with the profiler running. I can see force values changing via the profiler, so it appears that something is happening. My problem now is the lack of hardware. I'll need to figure this next step out. It seems as if I need a USB converter box to interface 2 scn5 actuators. I think I've found a place to purchase acutators -> automation4less.com. Wow, they're not cheap. In addition to the actuators and USB converter box, I think I need a power supply for each of these actuators. I'm very curious to see how this feels in comparison to the frex system I used to own.
  2. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Please consider to order them from Mirai Intertech. Their customer support was very helpful for us, and answered all our SNC5 related questions!

Regards
    Christian