1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Geko Systems GS-105C Motion Chair for Sale - UK

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by Francis Effiom, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Francis Effiom

Francis Effiom forestguy

Balance:
    280Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    I have for sale my trusty 15month old Geko Systems GS-105C Motion Chair as I am upgrading to a full sim-racing rig shortly and this one has theOffice Chair foot fitted so is suitable for anyone who is racing at their desk or that just has the wheel stand portion of a rig and does not have a full rig. It is height adjustable and swivels around just as an office chair does.It is covered in 'PUleather' so is very durable and is in tip top condition and home friendly :)

It simulates G-Force on your body by manipulating your torso across 2DOF.

The GS-105 is the first true force feedback motion simulator. Other motion simulators tilt your body and you passively feel this tilting.

1. cost (of off the shelf solutions) - this solution is by far and away the cheapest unless you want to self build.

2. space requirements - it uses no more space than an office chair

3. rig requirements - you can use this with just a desk or a wheel stand... of any type

4. motion rigs that have you and the wheel moving don't look right from the driver perspective, unless the screen is moving around too and those systems are prohibitively expensive and . Having your wheel line up with the in game cockpit it essential for immersion (unless you do VR... then who cares)

5. noise, hardly any noise from the seat mechanism in motion.

It comes with all the original straps, bits and bobs and PSU and the G-Seat Motion software is downloadable from the Geko website.

Currently it supports most if not all current and historic Racing Simulator titles (that are worth playing) and a few extras like truck, rollercoaster and some flight sims.

20160930_030958_resized.jpg 20160930_031003_resized.jpg 20160930_031031_resized.jpg 20160930_031049_resized.jpg
  2. ProdOus

ProdOus New Member

Balance:
    16Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know this may be a long shot but since nobody has replied, is this still available for sale?