1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Question G29 adapter + MMjoy Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'DIY peripherals' started by Nicolas Barrera, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Nicolas Barrera

Nicolas Barrera New Member

Balance:
    37Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino
    Hello everyone . (I speak spanish, sorry for my english).

Relatively recently, I did my first steering wheel. For economic reasons, I was unable to do with FFB.
    Because of this a friend gave me a G29 shifter, but I don't have the G29 steering wheel, where in theory I would be connected, but I have my arduino leonardo with whom I built my home steering wheel.

I looked for a usb adapter but they are very expensive, and my arduino board still has plenty of connectors (attached photo). So I thought about making that adapter with the same board so everything works with one set.

My steering wheel works with MMjoy, and I don't know how to make the steering wheel work the g29 adapter on the same board.

I have seen tutorials in YT and use a file where the code for the G29 is, are also the connections to the arduino, but there is the problem, the adapter also occupies the A0 pin that uses my steering wheel, and can both work in a single arduino?

Attached Files:

2. Chris_Beeves

Chris_Beeves Active Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    1,910Coins
    Ratings:
    +232 / 3 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Arduino, Motion platform, 4DOF
    I’m sure it can work just fine. You probably just need to change the analog input numbers in one of the sketches and bake them together. Post the code you have and maybe someone can help you.
  3. ba114

ba114 New Member

Balance:
    158Coins
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor