1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

G Seat - (SeatTime)

Discussion in 'Commercial Simulators and Peripherie' started by SeatTime, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SeatTime

SeatTime Well-Known Member SimTools 2.0 Beta Tester

Balance:
    25,131Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,335 / 20 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    DC motor, Motion platform, 6DOF
    Hi Members
    I have been receiving quite a few Emails/PMs in regard to the release of a G seat. Unfortunately my limited spare time has been engaged in building Harness Tensioners. I expect this to soon change, so hopefully stay tuned for some news in the next few weeks.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. hideki

hideki Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    140Coins
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN5
    Hi SeatTime, I hope you donnt get bored or fed up with the Harness Tensioners becouse a lot of us, sooner or later, will want one of yours... Thanks anyway for averything
  3. SeatTime

Balance:
    25,131Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,335 / 20 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    I will likely keep building Harness Tensioners until there is no interest, but it's also nice to work on new projects and will listen to the market.
  4. SeatTime

Balance:
    25,131Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,335 / 20 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Design finalised and parts ordered for the first commercial system. It will be a bowden cable back/adjustable sides paddles system with the option of a 'back-heave' function. Once it is finished, I will put up some pictures/video.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SeatTime

Balance:
    25,131Coins
    Ratings:
    +2,335 / 20 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    Just a update, have been testing my paddle based G seat insert, but was not happy with how it performed compared to my own G-Vest setup (fussy I know :rolleyes:) So have come up with a design which borrows some of the technology used from my own G -Helmet. Stay tuned, I'm actually excited with the potential of this one.
    • Like Like x 2