1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

FS: DOF Reality H3 w/ Logitech G29 & Hotas/Stick Mounts - USA

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by maverick07, Jan 20, 2019.

1. maverick07

maverick07 New Member

Balance:
    133Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    **For sale in USA - New York - NOT shipping to Europe, possible shipping in USA/Canada ONLY**

DOF Reality H3 Platform with Traction Loss for sale! I've had this platform for a little over one year and to be honest I have barely had time to use it much. I am moving cross-country and do not have the space to bring it with me!

Includes the platform, control box, a set of spare front motors I purchased originally just as backups but I have tested to ensure they work as well, Flight stick/HOTAS mounts, Go-Pro/camera mount, racing seat I purchased brand new when I got the platform and a Logitech G29 Steering wheel & three-pedal setup. Fully plug-and-play setup ready to go. Uses Sim-Tools as an interface with the computer, and I will provide all of the instructions given to me upon purchase on how to set it up. I was able to have it set up, tuned and running within an hour of building it, so it's not very difficult.

Platform itself costs $2239 shipped minus the spare motors, seat and steering wheel setup - I am asking $2000. Located in New York and again, I will not ship to any other country except US and Canada. Shipping is at buyers expense.

PM me or post here with any questions! Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. nikwilliamson

nikwilliamson New Member

UX Designer
    Balance:
    112Coins
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Would you sell your HOTAS and Flight Stick mounts?
  3. BillyTheMoose

BillyTheMoose New Member

Balance:
    16Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pm’d Regarding shipping to Canada, let me know.

Billy
  4. maverick07

maverick07 New Member

Balance:
    133Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
  5. ChuckDLC

ChuckDLC New Member

Balance:
    34Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just out of curiosity is this still for sale?
  6. NIcolas Sosa

NIcolas Sosa New Member

Balance:
    5Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF
    Is it still available?