1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

french projet, quelles modèle? quelles possibilités?

Discussion in 'DIY Motion Simulator Projects' started by plantierj07, Mar 9, 2008.

1. plantierj07

plantierj07 New Member

fondeur en microfusion
    Balance:
    360Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    bonjour

J'ai vu que certain discute en français, alors je me lance...

un amis est venu me voir pour que je lui donne un coup de main dans la réalisation d'un simulateur de mouvement. C'est très intéressant! vous faite du super travail! :clap:

Cela fait quelque temps que je suit vos conversations, dans le but de comprendre le fonctionnement de X-sim et des possibilités offertes.

Voici ce que j'ai compris et qui rentre en compte dans mes questions:

- X-sim permet les mouvements, droite, gauche, haut, bas du simulateur.

- une carte Welleman K8055 permet de commander 2 vérins avec 3 vitesses différentes. Pour les vitesses différentes il faut 2 distributeurs 5/3 centre bloqué par vérin (un que j'appelle A et l'autre B) ainsi que des régulateurs de pression.
    Le vérin A est réglé à 33% théorique du débit maximum et le vérin B est réglé à un débit de 66% (toujours théorique). Maintenant pour faire changer la vitesse on utilise soit A seul (vitesse1), soit B seul (vitesse 2) et soit A+B (vitesse 3). La page http://www.x-simulator.de/en/allgemeiner-aufbau/soft-pneumatik.html ne marche pas donc je ne suis pas sûr, d'autant plus qu'il est possible aussi de faire varier la vitesse en jouant sur les temps d'ouverture et fermeture des distributeurs (Pulse).....

- l'ouverture ou la fermeture des distributeur est réglé dans Force-profiler, setup portoutput handling. On commence par choisir l'axe, puis la vitesse, et on sélectionne les distributeurs ouvert et fermé pour chaque pulse.

- Force-Profiler reçoit les données de Yoda2 ou des plugins dans sa fenêtre table of transmitted of force-sender effects. Dans la fenêtre table of effect..., il faut associer une de ces actions à celle qui correspond en cliquant droit.

Les questions:

- est ce que les données ci dessus sont correctes?
    - les bosses et trous peuvent-ils être reproduis?
    - à quoi sert les Pulse si la vitesse est contrôlé par le jeu des 2 distributeurs par vérin?
    - peut-on dans ce cas là ne configurer que le premier Pulse?
    - mon collègue utilise le G25 et j'ai entendu chez certain des problèmes de compatibilités avec X-sim, quant est il? je n'ai pas su trouver.
    - comment définir les débattements maximum des vérins? (volume d'air envoyé)? grâce au logiciel connait leur position à l'aide des 2 potentiomètres?
    - certain utilise un vérin pour serrer leur harnais (pour simuler un freinage je pense), là je suis perdu, il est piloté par quel axe? (up, down, left, right) :sos:

- si j'utilise un système FREX avec les 2 distributeur par vérin, les 2 vérins ont leur déplacement mixés pour générer les 4 directions? (comme les gouvernes d'une aile volante en aéromodélisme)
    - cela revient il au même que d'avoir 2 vérins (1 droite et 1gauche) et un vérin à l'arrière(up et down)? (avec les 2 vérins droite et gauche branché sur les même distributeur mais inversé dans le sens de sortie de la tige). Peut on simuler les mêmes évènements?
    - à quoi sert invert X-axis et invert Y- axis dans Force-profiler, setup portoutput handling? cela change le sens de déplacement de la fonction placé au dessus?

par avance, merci de votre aide.
  2. plantierj07

plantierj07 New Member

fondeur en microfusion
    Balance:
    360Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    translated with yahoo

hello
    J' saw that some discuss in French, then I launch out…
    friends came to see me so that I give him a knack in the d' realization; a simulator of movement. C' is very interesting! you made super work! :clap:

That made some time that I follow your conversations, with an aim of including/understanding the operation of X-sim and of the possibilities offered.

Here what j' included/understood and which returns in account in my questions:

- X-sim allows the movements, right-hand side, left, high, low of the simulator.
    - a chart Welleman K8055 makes it possible to order 2 jacks with 3 different speeds. For different speeds one needs 2 distributors 5/3 centers blocked by jack (one that j' call has and l' another B) as well as governors automatically-controlled.
    The jack has is regulated to theoretical 33% maximum capacity and the jack B is regulated with a flow of 66% (always theoretical). Maintaining to make change speed one uses either only has (vitesse1), or B alone (speed 2) and or A+B (speed 3). The page http://www.x-simulator.de/en/allgemeiner-aufbau/soft-pneumatik.html thus do not go I am not sure, d' as much more qu' it is possible also to vary speed while exploiting times d' opening and closing of the distributors ( Pulse).....

- l' opening or the closing of the distributor is regulated in Force-profiler , setup portoutput handling. One starts by choosing l' center, then speed, and one selects the distributors open and closed for each pulse.
    - Force-To profile receives the data of Yoda2 or the plugins in its window count transmitted off off force-sender effects. In the window count effect off… , it is necessary to associate one of these actions with that which corresponds by clicking right.

Questions:
    - is what data Ci above are correct?
    - can the bumps and holes be reproduce?
    - for what is used the Pulse if the speed is controlled by the play of the 2 distributors per jack?
    - can one in this case configure only the first there; Pulse?
    - my colleague uses G25 and j' heard at certain compatibility issues with X-sim, as is it? I n' did not know to find.
    - how to define clearances maximum of the jacks? (d' volume; air sent)? thanks to the software knows their position with l' helps of the 2 potentiometers?

- do some use a jack to tighten their harness (to simulate a braking I think), there I am lost, it is controlled by which axis? (up, down, left, right) :sos:

- if j' uses a system FREX with the 2 distributor by jack, the 2 jacks have their displacement mixed to generate the 4 directions? (like the control surfaces d' a hang-glider in model aircraft making)
    - that returns it to same as d' to have 2 jacks (1 right-hand side and 1gauche) and a jack with l' back (up and down)? (with the 2 jacks right-hand side and left connected on the same distributor but reversed in the direction of exit of the stem). Can one simulate the same events?
    - for what is used; invert X-axis and invert y axis in Force-profiler , setup portoutput handling? does that change the direction of displacement of the function placed at the top?

by advance, thank you for your assistance.
  3. tronicgr

tronicgr

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

We are not ignoring you, its just that me and egoexpress that can answer these questions, we are too busy trying to calibrate his frex-like motion cockpit with two electric actuators (you call them jacks).

As I see that you prefer pneumatics for motion, Egoexpress might help you more in this area, but from my little knowledge, pneumatics are not fast enouph to recreate accurate positioning and vibration (bumps and holes of the street). Just think that the air compresses under load!

You might want to explore the use of electric DC motors (with reduction gearbox) for best results. Even a pair of 12volt car wiper motors are enough in some cases where the cockpit is well balanced!

Regards, Thanos