1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Enhanced SimforceGT simulator

Discussion in 'CAD / CAE - Outdated' started by SUPERSLOT, Oct 6, 2008.

1. SUPERSLOT

SUPERSLOT New Member

Balance:
    9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HI

I have finished the project of my simulator, now i think that i build it, but the xsim2 is only way for pilot snc5 ?
    I have tried to dowload xsim2 but the program asked me a key of activation, is it possibile to have this key ?
    And then, if i need to install xsim2 on another computer i need another key ? is it possible to install xsim2 on two or more computer.

Thank you for gently response

SUPERSLOT

Attached Files:

2. wannabeaflyer

wannabeaflyer Active Member

Balance:
    970Coins
    Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Re: Scn5 3d file

Very Nice work I use inventor 10 at my workplace and just a shame i only get lunch breaks as free time to use it for personal projects its a great package in any version ,so i know how much work you put into that model 8)
  3. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

X-Sim2 is free as X-Sim1. Just as long as it is in BETA status, its preferable to just hand out keys to active BETA testers. There have been some bugs sorted out, and they may occur some others.

Don't worry, you will get a key when your setup is ready ;D

Thanks for the drawing. Did you tried out to implement the racing seat I've mentioned from redbulleyes? Yours looks kind of flat imho.

Perhaps you'd place the actuator arms a little bit more away from each other (like forming a triangle while looking from behind), and shorten them a little, to meet the acutator topplate. As well I'd place the acutator arms 180° inverted, to show of the SCN5.

But the rest is well done. :thbup:

Regards
    Christian
  4. SUPERSLOT

SUPERSLOT New Member

Balance:
    9Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thank you all

I think that in this week i buy the scn5 ( because the frame is almost complete ) and then how do I do for trying the actuators? without xsim2? must I wait for the end of the period of test?

Thank you in advance and thank you to egoexpress for the suggestions on the mechanical setup
  5. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

Hey you're mixing up topics. The name of the thread is SCN5 3D file!

I'll cut off your simulator drawing to a seperate thread.

You will get a BETA testers key once your mechanical setup is ready. You probably should talk to MasterYoda and Charlypro, as you guys will be the first SCN5 plugin BETA testers :cheers:

We will help you with the procedure when time comes anyway, so no need for detailed instructions right now. But you need the SCN5' at least!

Regards
    Christian
  6. egoexpress

egoexpress Active Member

Balance:
    421Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    *moved*

Please hurry up with possible mods (seat, acutator arms) so that we can add your drawing quickly to the forum header!

Regards
    Christian