1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

Dyadic 040 Actuators SCN 6 100mm (Prosimu T1000) for sale: 800EUR

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by Denko92, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Denko92

Denko92 New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    167Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Hi,
    I want to sell my Prosimu SCN6 Actuators for 800EUR. This price is like a present, because they are worth much more. They are only 6 months old and working perfect. When you order only the frame from prosimu and buy my actuators you can have the fun much cheaper ;). When you are new to this, I can also give you screenshots of my settings (I spent a lot of days for the perfect settings) as a starting point.
    If you want pictures, I send it to you.
  2. Piotr Janta

Piotr Janta New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    damn , I ordered 2 new actuators for t1000 directly from Prosimu.com and didnt notice your post..
    have you sold them ?
  3. Denko92

Balance:
    167Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Oh noo xD. Yes I still have them. I stored them already in a box and I can send you photos or a video for proof that it works. But I guess it is too late?
  4. Piotr Janta

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    Too late becouse already installed them:
    But meybe I will do 4 dof based your stored acu in the future :) ?
  5. Denko92

Balance:
    167Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Sad. No, these actiators cannot stand 4dof. For 4dof you have to buy the massive ones, which are far more expensive. Btw, you dont have much movement xD. I needed a very long time too to set it up. Just reduce a little bit of the values in tuning, then the movements should be wider.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Piotr Janta

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    can you show me your simtool settings ?
    to be honest I like subtle movements in Vr games and I have gametrix jet seat under my ass with tactical vibrations..
  7. Denko92

Balance:
    167Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    ah yes in VR it could be.
    Here I have some of my settings. The simtools stuff will say constantly that it is clipping. yeah, a little bit, but these settings are the most fun for me. I switched also from VR to triple screen, so with triples you can have these movements without getting sick xD.
    Important is to not set the acceleration at 500, like this RTA Motorsports guy on youtube did. It is completely false and your neighbours will complain that they heard something like a plane flying over the building.

Attached Files:

8. Piotr Janta

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    Thanx fir suggestions. Yes I noticed that 500 is too munch and set acceleration 200 will try your settings tommorow.

BTW how many dof do you use now and what type of SCN ?
  9. Denko92

Balance:
    167Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    I dont use motion anymore. The seat is now much lighter, so i can pull it easily away to use my pc for other things too than only simracing xD. And also my neighbour underneath my apartment was complaining a little bit about the vibrations.
  10. Piotr Janta

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    can you show me your smoothing and washout/gain settings also ?:)
  11. Wajdi

Wajdi Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    297Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    You have 250 in Axis assignment.,,. Is it to much?
    You have to much clipping.
  12. Piotr Janta

Balance:
    60Coins
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, SCN6
    Imho he also have opposite surge effect , in IRL when you press full accelearion forces pushing you into chair..
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Denko92

Balance:
    167Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    lol yes, when you accelerate the chair has to tilt back and when you brake you should be pushed to the front. Like patrick (owner of prosimu) has it in his video. and by the way every other guy. My settings do that too, no worries ;). and its very close to the settings shown in the rta motorsports video, but with some adjustments. and no, i dont recognize any clipping, but in formula cars, i have to set it a little bit back. you finetune everything concerning clipping in the "tuning" settings and not in the axis assignment, because it will result into less movement. I played hours and hours with it and leaving it that way is the best feeling you get with such short actuator-ranges
  14. Wajdi

Wajdi Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    297Coins
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I think you are right in this.
    Surge should be the opposite of pitch and Sway should be the opposite of roll.
    So like in your setting, if you have Pitch Black/black then you should have Sway Orange/Orange and if you have Rolling Black/Orange then you should have Sway Orange/black .
    But I still think that you have to much clipping. 250 in axis allocation is to much and even smoothing won’t eliminate it?