1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

DOF Reality P6

Discussion in 'Marketspace - Marktplatz' started by eLWOOD1776, Sep 30, 2021.

1. eLWOOD1776

eLWOOD1776 New Member

Balance:
    35Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Made some purchases before I really had a plan. Finally have a plan (just ordered a Simlab P1X and planning for DBOX or PT Actuator motion in the future), but now my DOF P6 does not fit in with my plan...

I would prefer local pickup (USA-PA), but I am willing to ship and will work with you on the price. I will post pictures upon request.

DOF Reality P6 6DOF Motion Platform - Purchased March 2021

https://dofreality.com/

Loved this unit with my Fanatec CSW v2.5 and v3 pedals. Tried to make it all even better with Simucube 2 and HE sprints. There's some minor flex in the rig that makes me feel like i'm not getting 100% from the new wheel and pedals. I don't notice it while driving. I wish I could add some reinforcement and keep it, but the weight limit isn't as forgiving as the more expensive units, and I would basically want to put a Simlab P1X on top of it. Never had an issue other than the minor flex, and definitely recommend DOF unless you're planning a high power DD wheel (new CSL DD would probably be ideal for this), or if you're like me and want to maximize everything and pretend that rigidity will shave seconds off your times.

Asking $5500 shipped in USA, possibly international depending on location/cost

Also have some non-motion gear available, but wasn't sure if I can post that here. Is it OK to post non-motion equipment for sale on this forum, or is there another spot for that?
  2. Jeff M

Jeff M New Member

Balance:
    17Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What part of PA are you located? Any extras included with sale like seat, wheels, etc? Also do you have any pics of the set up? Thanks
  3. eLWOOD1776

eLWOOD1776 New Member

Balance:
    35Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF
    Currently have an offer/sale pending, but nothing finalized yet. I'm located near York, PA. DOF P6 includes platform, 2 control boxes, 2 usb cables, 2 power cables, e-stop button, cable extension kit, extra wheel support kit, SRS software license key, transferable warranty, and a generic seat. Does not include wheel, pedals, shifter, handbrake, etc, but I do have a Thrustmaster TMX Pro w/ T3PA pedals and TH8A shifter for sale. I do have pictures and will post if the other sale falls through.

If you're still interested, send me a PM
  4. eLWOOD1776

eLWOOD1776 New Member

Balance:
    35Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF