1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Dirt Rally goes crazy after you finish stage

Discussion in 'Dirt Series' started by Scott Barton, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Scott Barton

Scott Barton New Member

Racecar driving coach
    Balance:
    180Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Motion platform
    After you finish a stage, it seems as if the car continues and telemetry is still being sent so the chair goes crazy. Like way more motion than you would expect, and I'm getting thrown around so much I have a hard time hitting the button to stop.

Is there a way to tell Dirt Rally not to continue after the stage or for telemetry to be ignored after a stage or anyway to prevent or fix this?
  2. Scott Barton

Scott Barton New Member

Racecar driving coach
    Balance:
    180Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    3DOF, DC motor, Motion platform
    This is during the warmups.
  3. Kranky Pantz

Kranky Pantz Active Member

Balance:
    1,247Coins
    Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, DC motor, JRK, Motion platform
    When it was working, I found that you just need to exit as quickly as possible.

Sadly, I don't think that the v2.0.0.3 plugin is working any longer, at least not as of this date.

Hopefully it can be fixed once the issue is solved.
  4. HoiHman

HoiHman Active Member

Mechanic
    Balance:
    330Coins
    Ratings:
    +143 / 1 / -0
    It's one of the known issues that the game keeps outputting data after the practice stages. Happens with other motionsystems and software to.
  5. Twisted

Twisted New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    55Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Still waiting for my 2 DOF.
    But saw this topic, really big fan of Dirt.
    Is there a workaround for the game keeping outputting data after the practice stage`s
    Saw a video of the problem, doesn`t look really confortable if you do multiple stage`s in a row.
  6. inat

inat New Member

Balance:
    57Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    Is it a problem of data debugging? Or is there no way to monitor simulator data?