1. Do not share user accounts! Any account that is shared by another person will be blocked and closed. This means: we will close not only the account that is shared, but also the main account of the user who uses another person's account. We have the ability to detect account sharing, so please do not try to cheat the system. This action will take place on 04/18/2023. Read all forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Now a Download Plan!
  3. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  4. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant. Do not follow these rules can lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.
    Are you a company? Read our company rules

Dirt rally & Dirt rally2.0 Crazy Shake Uncontrolled

Discussion in 'Dirt Series' started by bmw19770331, Jun 5, 2019.

1. bmw19770331

bmw19770331 New Member

Balance:
    - 8Coins
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    6DOF

I tried to adjust the computer system language and time zone.

And Try to place a patch after completing a game.

Of course, I also tried the settings and files of this article.

But my game is not working properly.

Has anyone encountered such a situation?

I have no more ways.
  2. Twisted

Twisted New Member Gold Contributor

Balance:
    55Coins
    Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF
    I still don`t have a DOF (yet)
    But iam doing a bit of research before hand.
    Does the Crazy shaking stop when you start a race? and does it begin again when the stage is finished?
    If then it seems the game is still outputting telemetry data (At least that was what I did read on this forum)

Or does the crazy shaking continue when racing?
    If so did you trie to "unpatch the game" drive a race and exit the game
    Then Patch the game again?
    What happens if you use the Joystick tool instead of the plugin , does the shaking then persist?

Hope we can figure it out, really want to play Dirt serie`s with to mutch of a hassle.
    Don`t mind to configure settings, but after that it just needs to work :)

Edit:
    Did some digging , there are xml file`s for the startup sequence.
    Maybe if we adjust/disable them we can get rid of the effect.
    • Old Old x 1
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019