1. For downloading SimTools plugins you need a Download Package. Get it with virtual coins that you receive for forum activity or Buy Download Package - We have a zero Spam tolerance so read our forum rules first.

Buy Download Package Now!
  2. Do not try to cheat our system and do not post an unnecessary amount of useless posts only to earn credits here. We have a zero spam tolerance policy and this will cause a ban of your user account. Otherwise we wish you a pleasant stay here! Read the forum rules
  3. We have a few rules which you need to read and accept before posting anything here! Following these rules will keep the forum clean and your stay pleasant here. Do not following these rules will lead to permanent exclusion from this website: Read the forum rules.

Dirt Rally 2.0 vr settings

Discussion in 'Dirt Series' started by f1iceman, Mar 24, 2020.

1. f1iceman

f1iceman Why So Serious ? ( The Joker )

Balance:
    1,464Coins
    Ratings:
    +379 / 2 / -0
    My Motion Simulator:
    2DOF, 3DOF, SCN5
    Hi everyone

i am trying to sort Steam version of dirt rally 2.0 out so it looks nice and plays nice i have had it from launch and it was that bad i have never even bothered to run it after that.

now many moons ahead i am back to try get it running after all this time so i have since tried again and i just can not take to it when i run the orginal its almost perfect have no issues but the 2.0 is terrible for me.
    so is the FFB on my TSPC Racer.

Please with a very big PLEASE is there any tricks to sort this out.

System is....
    i7700k 5.0ghz
    32ram Trident G Skill
    Asus Posidon GTX1080ti over clocked very well.
    water cooled system

Thank you in advance for any help given.

I would like to start to play this 2.0 but in its state on my system, i just can not when i have dirt rally orginal that play perfect clear as day and runs at 1.8ss with full whack graphics at 90fps.
  2. Ads Master

Ads Master

Balance:
    Coins
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0